Friday, December 21, 2012

2013 VALENTINE'S DAY AND WEEKEND WEDDING SPECIAL

Valentine's Day and Weekend Special. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Feb. 14th thru Feb.17th
Shaggers, Brides and Grooms weddings on the Beach and also we will do Renewals of Marriage.
In Cherry Grove Beach, Ocean Drive beach, North Myrtle Beach, OD Pavilion, Ocean Drive Golf and Beach Resort.
This will be by DONATION ONLY, all monies raised will be given to my wife Lisa Kesler for her Gift of Love, Gift of Life for her Liver Transplant Fund.
Call my cell number 843-902-5019 ask for Minister Kenny Kesler

TRUE LOVE lasts ALWAYS and FOREVER

1 comment:

  1. That’s a perfect date isn’t it? My parents got married on the same day and I am planning to book one of the same NYC wedding venues where they got married 25 years ago for their anniversary party. It is going to be a grand celebration and I have started sending invites as well.

    ReplyDelete